Serenity, stunning scenic views, the lively chirping of birds, the tinkling of brooks and streams, and air as crisp as fresh lettuce – welcome to the hills of Kumaon. From the grandeur of mountains with snow-capped peaks to alluring, uncharted trails calling out to be explored, this short trip to a small hamlet in the hills, constitutes what fairy tales are made of.
Tired of the traffic, chaos and noise? Get away and ensconce yourself in the lap of nature and soak in the beauty of the varied and verdant landscape. Roam the hills with us and you’ll feel the touch of nature as never before.
- Start our journey form Delhi towards beautiful Chanfi Village (4,500 feet above sea level).
- The surrounding hills are dense with forest and the area is well-known in ornithologist circles for many rare birds.
- It is also not surprising to spot the occasional wild deer & other wildlife from the comfort of your balcony.
- We take a pleasant walk through villages, with birds chirping, alongside a glacial stream.
- Singing glacial stream as it flows through the deep valley, one can’t help but enter a completely different world.
- A working organic farm, emerald green rock pools and waterfalls, exciting treks in a pristine remote setting.
- Food and warm hospitality, just the right ambience for rest.
- Relaxation and fun. Bask in the sun, reflect by the riverside or relax in the rustic style rooms with all the luxuries of a fine vacation farmhouse.
Stay: Beautiful & Clean Resort (twin sharing).
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner